Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you rather see a performance by a ballet dancer or a belly dancer?

belly. it's more entertaining.



someone said that belly dancing was trashy??



i have seen some pretty trashy ballets.



all things come in good and bad including dance styles.



Would you rather see a performance by a ballet dancer or a belly dancer?ballet



belly



Would you rather see a performance by a ballet dancer or a belly dancer?globe theater opera theater



ballet because its true talent belly dancers just discovered they could move their stomach around one day and like showing it off
belly dancer
Ballet
belly, i have never been a huge fan of ballet
Both, I began dancing by performing Ballet, but now I Belly Dance and enjoy watching them both. They are art forms part of the same world.
Belly dancers are way more fun!
i would much rather see a performance of a ballet dancer than a belly dancer because for girls it does not matter much anyways and because it is just plain nasty to see a girl shaking it like that. i used to be a ballet dancer anyays.
ballet... more graceful and talented
belly dancer
belly
Ballet.



I've always thought the whole belly dance thing looked too trashy for my tastes.
Ballet dancer. I have always been marveled at ballet dancing. That takes true talent.
Neither, but if forced, ballet.
That would depend on whether Shakira was doing the belly dance, otherwise, I would stick w/ ballet.
belly and oriental songs
Belly
Belly dancer, it IS an art form. Also, if I am watching a belly dancer, there is a good chance I am on vacation somewhere far away.
Both, I like ballet dancer better.
belly dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd