Thursday, December 10, 2009

How good would I be if I start ballet and hip hop and do it for two years?

Im going to practice one hour each everyday



How good would I be if I start ballet and hip hop and do it for two years?musicals



That depends on your ability and desire to dance. But one hour a day isn't enough of practice time...especially for two different styles of dancing. You should put in at least two hours daily for each dance style (4 hours total).



Good luck!



How good would I be if I start ballet and hip hop and do it for two years?opera songs opera theater



Well, it all depends on if you were born with style and rhythm. But, yes, with enough work i'm sure you can catch up. It's lots of fun, even if you're not the best :-D
depending on how much you ant to be great,I wondered the smae thing when I started Gymnastics,and now im competing.You never know,but never overwork yourself and keep your eyes on the goal.If you get bored,think of the end result.
If you have the time and heart to practice both i don t see why not. Exercises are good for body, health and mind.
You would be so good, you'll be a dancer when you don't even expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd