Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can i make a better turn out in ballet?

PLEASEE!! in pourettes, my turn out is horrible!! how can i make it better?



How can i make a better turn out in ballet?comedy club



Remember that turn-out comes from the hip and inner-thighs, don't just turn-out your feet but rotate your legs starting from the hip. You should do exercises that help you stretch your hip out like the butterfly stretch and the frog stretch. I do it and my turn out improved within a few weeks, I do the frog stretch whenever I lie down and read and I always sit in butterfly position. Hope this helps.



How can i make a better turn out in ballet?sheet music opera theater



O.K. you to try and stretch out your turn-out muscles, but it is the little things that matter. Even durning plies and such look at your feet. Try to keep as much turn-out as long as possible without going too far. Try also sitting with your feet turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd