Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I prevent foot odor after wearing ballet flats?

I know it is because I am not wearing socks, but you can't wear socks with those.



How can I prevent foot odor after wearing ballet flats?listen to opera



Unfortunately because most ballet flats are lined with some sort of vynil or other un-breathable fabric, its pretty much impossible to stop the odor completely. However, you can go out and buy nylon slipper socks from The Bay, or Walmart in different colours (such as nude, black or white). Depending on the durability or your shoe you can put them through the washing machine or hand wash them for a temporary clean, but because the odor you smell is mostly fungus you really cant fully eliminate the smell.



example of socks:



http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/B...



How can I prevent foot odor after wearing ballet flats?concert venue opera theater



i saw on Orpah and dr. oz said that if u soak your feet in warm water with a tea bags in the water it will obsorb the odor and also if you feet sweat it will help that also
I may be wrong, but I think baking soda. You put a little powder on the inside of your shoe, that's what I heard.
I saw on TV a while ago that you can treat foot odor by soaking your feet in strong tea. The acid from the tea gets rid of the odor.
put foot powder in the shoes before wearing them, you can scented powder. this keeps your feet from sweating, which causes the odor. then after wearing them make sure to hang them up in front of a fan to dry them out to prevent odor later. you can spray them with perfume too. wash your feet when you take them off till the odor is out of the shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd