Saturday, December 5, 2009

High heels (3-4 inches) or espadrilles (wedges) or ballet slippers?

I prefer the heels (3-4 inches)because for me, it translates to nothing less than sexy. (Also a bad back at the end of the day! --smiles) What are some of your thoughts? Thanks!



High heels (3-4 inches) or espadrilles (wedges) or ballet slippers?concerts



Women should ALWAYS wear 4 inch high heels



High heels (3-4 inches) or espadrilles (wedges) or ballet slippers?headache opera theater



i also prefer heels.
With what? I think espadrilles because it's a great look for summer.
I like high heels-especially funky ones, like thigh-highs, or funky colors like orange.
Heels, definitely!!!



You can't go wrong with heels with just about anything. I have a couple pairs of wedges (no espadrilles) for picnics and places where heels would sink into the grass, but I prefer heels. I don't mind a chunkier heel if it works with the outfit, but most often I wear shoes with a slimmer heel.



Ballet slippers are too Jr. High for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd