Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which episode of Petite Princess do they do ballet?

I had to skip episodes 9, 10, 11 and 12, so I dont know which one that happened in. I have tried looking on episode summaries, but I still cant figure it out. I was hoping that maybe I could find that episode somewhere, but I dont know which one it it!!! Please help!!



Thank you to all the people who ACTUALLY help!!!



Which episode of Petite Princess do they do ballet?symphony



Episode 4 trillion.



Which episode of Petite Princess do they do ballet?performing arts center opera theater



ya i can't find those episodes either... have they subbed it yet or something? I haven't seen the ballet one so i'm sorry i can't be much of help. I haven't seen the episodes where the Havenly Princess comes in so ya... try your best to find it. The only website i know that has MOST of the episodes are youtube but they're missing the ones you said. Sorry i'm not much of help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd