Saturday, December 5, 2009

My girl friend wants me to smell her ballet shoes, but i think this is a bit strange, but i luv her?

Just smell them it will make her happy. She probably won't ask you to do it again



My girl friend wants me to smell her ballet shoes, but i think this is a bit strange, but i luv her?concerts



Then smell the damn shoes...and move on...



My girl friend wants me to smell her ballet shoes, but i think this is a bit strange, but i luv her?headache opera theater



If you love her, then go ahead and do it, if you are comfortable enough to do it.



She seems to have a paraphilia?
Just smell the shoes.
uhm... just do it.
that's odd, but to shut her up just hold your breath (for possible stinch) and act like you're smelling them.
Just take a quick whiff ...



and be thankful she is not asking for something stranger than that.



I have had worse requests. Trust me, you do not want for me to tell what it was. :(



EDIT to SweetChildOMine:



Yes, we can trade stories in an email.



I cannot say in this public forum.
I very curious to know what worse requests you have had Stone. We could trade stories I'm sure. XX-M
hold your breath and act like you smelling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd