Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone Dance? If so what kind (ex. ballet, jazz, hip- hop)?

I danced ballet (pointe) for 8 yrs, jazz for 11, hip-hop for 18 and tap for 20 yrs... I even taught a hip-hop class for 2 yrs during college- now, I only dance to stay in shape- no more competitions....



Does anyone Dance? If so what kind (ex. ballet, jazz, hip- hop)?palace theatre



im not good at it



Does anyone Dance? If so what kind (ex. ballet, jazz, hip- hop)?concert tickets opera theater



Lots of people dance.
i dance and i do hip hop!
i dance hip hop... but not the kind they b teaching people at the dance studios
Latin~~Salsa~~~~Because it's hot it's hot!!
i do,merengue,cumbia,salsa,reggaeton,etc
LOL!



Yes....I started taking tap dancing lessons w/ my 69 yr. old Dad last fall...it's been a really fun way for us to 'connect'. (We were even in a recital in May!! LOL!!!!) His health is not the best, so this has been really special.



I was in gymnastics when I was younger, so had lots of jazz %26amp; ballet training then.



I also love my ethnic roots (Irish %26amp; Cajun), %26amp; have spent many hours dancing w/ my kin @ family gatherings, etc.



As a teen, I used to go to lots of clubs...my friends all drank %26amp; trolled for guys---I just got lost on the dance floor! (Guess that might be classified as 'old school hip hop', or something?!)



Spending many vacations in Mexico, I learned lots of new dance moves.



I just love dancing in general....what an awesome form of expression...
nope
No offense, but dance is for people who can't play real sports.
nah i don't boogie
Kiirtan or Lalita Marmiika.
i dance hip hop ...it awesome..and a kind of dance thats just really fun and energetic
I do dance in school its a mix of ballet, modern, jazz, and hip hop.
I dance like Michael Jackson sans the crotch grabbing.
i love to dance!but i just improvise.im probably gonna take sreet dance lessons tho.can spice up my moves.lol.
I CAN DANCE HIP HOP; LITTLE BALLET; WALTZ; TANGO; A LITTLE FLAMINGO DANCE; NATIVE DANCE, CULTURAL DANCE, CALESTHENICS; M TO M
modern jazz
i dont dance ,but would love to learn.maybe some kind of ballroom style or waltz any kind just to dance with my wife
cardio striptease... LOL
I've taught myself from watching others how to dance Hip hop.
im going to dance all night long!!!!! shake, shake your groove thing!!!
I'd like to watch and learn ballet.



I'd really like to learn the tango. I thrill to the tango.
i dance to hip-hop, mostly rap and R%26amp;B. its really fun to learn, easy 2. just watch music videos of chris brown and usher and u could learn off them. mix their moves together and u would be a awsome dancer. for girls the same thing only watch missy elliot and the pussycat dolls.
Nope........hate to dance
i dance all the time sometimes my head just starts moving for no apparent reason and people think im weird but theres constantly songs going through my head haha



ballet? eh no jazz is funky hiphop not really no!
yap I love to dance and I can dance every kind, Dncing makes me feel good and and it makes me keep in shape.......keep dancing its so good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd