Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm I to fat to be a ballet dancer?

I am 13 years old 115 pounds and 5'7 . I was anorexic at age 11 and have recovered but, I feel like I need to lose a lot of weight before I start pas de duex.



I'm I to fat to be a ballet dancer?passions soap opera



Great form can make up for a lot. Focus on your form and be strong in your jumps. Good luck!



I'm I to fat to be a ballet dancer?mr messed up opera theater



You sound fine to me, you may just not have much confidence.
try belly dance class it'll be a cross training and is fun good for you and it will help you get into sahap for ballet and do yoga once a week
You're not too fat! Maybe that's just the anorexia that you had talking? Don't believe it. If you're good at ballet and you like it, you can be a ballet dancer.
You have not "recovered" completely. Your mental feelings are still there, e.g. "I need to lose a lot of weight...".



Your doctor needs to evaluate your body structure, medical history and a dietitian needs to check out your eating habits. Once they do a complete examination, they can tell you if you should proceed with your training and exercises.



Please do yourself and parents a favor. Go see the doctor first. We'd like to have you around many more holidays, O.K.?
You don't sound too fat to me.
it sound like you are at the right weight, maybe a little underweight. no matter what weight you are you can do anything that you want. Don't be so hard on yourself. all you need to do is look in the mirror and tell yourself how much you love you! that is were it starts. and then do from there.
No, you sound JUST right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd