Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do my feet smell after I wear ballet flats??

I am the type of person who LOVES flats because they're comfortable and easy and cute. Recently i've noticed that every time I wear them, my feet start to stink. When I take them off the smell is still there. Does this happen to anyone else? What can I do to make my favorite shoes stop making me smell??? It's really annoying and kinda embarrassing if i take my shoes off around my friends.



Why do my feet smell after I wear ballet flats??sheet music



Don't wear them everyday and let them air out. Your feet are sweating, and cannot breathe so the sweat is just sitting there. Usually you wear cotton socks and pantyhose which is why you don't notice a smell. If your shoes are canvas you can also throw them in the washing machine every now and then to get the smell out! otherwise spritz them with some body spray and let them sit for a day before wearing them again.



Why do my feet smell after I wear ballet flats??state theatre opera theater



its called sweat.
its because you dont wear socks. and your feet sweat in your shoes.



hope that helped!



good luck =]
that happens to me 2 but i don't know why maybe cuz the heat easily touches your feet xD idk.
it's probably because since they are flats there isn't any where for your feet to breathe, it might help to put baby powder int hem before you wear them or even after.
Baby powder works sometimes, but I've found Tinactin works well. It comes in an aerosol can, and you can get it at the grocery store.



I used to dance... I'm an expert when it comes to stinky feet and shoes.
dont' wear them with bare feet... wear a legging or like foot-stocking at the very least if they're starting to stink
I have the same problem with mine! Especially when it is wet or humid outside.



Try to put dryer sheets on the bottom of your shoes. It works great, but you need new ones every time you wear them. Baby powder also works for a couple hours, but leaves your toes white and can be pretty messy. =P



Hope I helped at least a little! =]
yeah. it happens to me.. its soo annoying!!
As many have said before me, it's caused by your lack of socks. :)



Bacteria that normally live on your feet feed off the sweat and give off that yucky smell. Get a powder specially designed for this and if you have several pairs of flats switch them out everyday.



You can get the foot powder in the feet section at any local department or grocery store. (Target, Walmart ect.)



Personally I can't wear flats, no support. I have really high arches though so I NEED support! LOL
I have this problem, too!



My feet are baaaaaaaaad... I got no solution, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd