Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im 18 am I too old to start ballet lessons?

and does anybody know where can do begginer adult lessons?



Im 18 am I too old to start ballet lessons?playhouse



Absolutely not. I think you will have an advantage over many who take ballet lessons as a child. This is something you really want to do, so you will work harder at it than a child who is just taking classes because her parents signed her up or her friend is taking classes. Many more adults are taking up dancing as a form of exercise too. Google dance studios in your area or check the yellow pages. I am sure you will have no trouble finding an adult beginner class.



Good luck to you,



Channa



Im 18 am I too old to start ballet lessons?plays opera theater



you're never too old to start something new. look in the yellow pages for dance studios or if they have classes at the YMCA.
No, you are never too old to start doing something you love. Look at the local gym or "Y" or for dance studios to teach adult ballet. Enjoy and keep learning.



That said, yes, you are too old to be an "en pointe" ballerina. You should start at about 6 years old in ballet-even younger -to grow up with extremely strong feet and legs. Otherwise you will damage your feet and legs dancing on tippy-toe for very long.



Go for it!
No, I started when I was 18 and I'm still dancing!



I took my beginner classes in college sort of as a PE class. I think that's a good start for you because you'll meet other people your age. If not, usually local studios have adult beginner classes. Check your yellow pages.
Hi , As per my knowledge age does'nt matter for learning dance. One should need the urge to learn it. If you really interested to do something just step into actions. Your body and age will co-operate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd