Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which is your favorite type of dance jazz, ballet, tap, or hip hop?

I like them all, but my favorite dance would be ballet.



Which is your favorite type of dance jazz, ballet, tap, or hip hop?headache



Ballet because of the presence of grace and the simplicity of the movement. It flows so nicely. Also, the simple movements take a lot of hard work.



Which is your favorite type of dance jazz, ballet, tap, or hip hop?paramount theater opera theater



Hip Hop because the music is more energetic and the dancing is modern, you can make up your own moves....i think it is also the most fun to watch.
I like all of them and I am not really sure why I like them to be honest.
Tap because it's fast and sounds cool.
I have been dancing for ten years, and truly like them all. Although i would have to say my favorite is jazz. Jazz is the best because its upbeat, but still graceful and fun. Ballet and hip-hop are also very fun. Hip-hop is the easiest form of dance, but can still be very hard work. ballet is very pretty and graceful.



Truly, its a matter of preference. I choose Jazz.
ballet it is fun and the moves are so graceful
i been to ballet and hip hop classes,



i love pop and hip hop, it's the kind of music that keeps me moving
Jazz.



I have to do more hip hop for school dance team but I still love Jazz.
I've taken pretty much all of those and my favorite is ballet. My actual favorite is pointe...but I guess you could count that as ballet. Its sooo pretty and I love that it is more delicate.
i would have to say ballet i love the structure and the simplicity of it you are a well trained dancer it looke like you are just floating along how beautiful it is
I really like Tap.



its fun to preform



and also fun to watch.



i just lovee it :]
JAZZ fo sho



i love it cause there arent ne rules u r free to express urself how ever u want and make the coregraphy ur own. u can add ur own style n stuff



funn stufff
I like jazz the best because it is a good cardio workout, and, it keeps you moving.
I like Ballet the best. It's the most difficult, and it's the most respected dance form. It is also the most beautiful, and is an ART!
Hip-hop is my favorite...because I dance better with that style...it's a real workout....it's fun...there is no end to creating new hip-hop moves %26amp; dances...and I prefer watching hip hop dance shows...so much more energy to me....but I like ballet and jazz also

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd