Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are there any dance studios that have adult ballet classes in south Jersey or Philadelphia?

I live in the Deptford, NJ area and I don't want to have to drive too far, especially in winter when it snows. I am 27 and would like to be in a class with other adults. I also want to advance to pointe eventually so it's important that the school offers this as well. Any info is appreciated.



Are there any dance studios that have adult ballet classes in south Jersey or Philadelphia?sheet music



I suggest you try your local phonebook, just flip to dance. And you'll find tons. Call up a few places and ask them all of your questions. :)



Are there any dance studios that have adult ballet classes in south Jersey or Philadelphia?state theatre opera theater



The Koresh School of Dance in Philly is really great! I've never personally taken classes there yet, but I plan to, and I know someone who has. Because they have a dance company and not just a school, their dancing is very serious, but they have adult beginner classes and don't expect you to be amazing at what you do; they know you're learning and they work with you. Also, the classes are a good price!



http://www.koreshdance.org/main.htm



Good luck, and maybe I'll see you in a class! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd