Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of socks should I wear with ballet flats in the winter?

Don't. I'd totally wear the flats---but without socks. Hey, gotta suffer a bit for fashion eh? In the snow maybe I'd throw some opaque knee highs on -- not sock material, but opaque tights material---in the same color as the shoe. But that's about it. You of course can wear them in Winter (contrary to what another person said) they are selling them EVERYWHERE this season. What other kind of shoe would you wear with skinny pants/jeans for day? You can't wear boots every day....



What kind of socks should I wear with ballet flats in the winter?tickets



short sock that goes up to your ankle



What kind of socks should I wear with ballet flats in the winter?ballet opera theater



just wear skin colored stockings.. it looks really weird if you see socks sticking out from them.. they keep you warm enough don't worry.. that's what i do =]



xox- marlie
You must live somewhere much warmer then me. Ballet flats in the winter?
The really low, no-show socks. They have them at stores like Walmart and Target in the sock section. You can also find them online. I have a pair, and I wear them with flats, and my Vans.



http://www.footsmart.com/P-Peda-Bella-Se...
Well....... it is a good idea not to wear those shoes in the winter and if u do, wear like nylons or tights........



but i think ur best bet is to put away the summer shoes for the summer hun......
I don't like socks with ballet flats. It looks kinda tacky if you ask me, no offense... if you're feet get too cold to wear them without, get some cute flats that cover more of your foot or a different type of shoe. :)
bush socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd