Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I loosen the elastic from my ballet tights?

I recently bought a new pair of tights for my pointe clases but the elastic part is extremely tight! It's the most unconfortable thing ever and leaves horrible marks, my old pair of thigs were not like this.



Hope you can help!



How can I loosen the elastic from my ballet tights?say yes



Just buy some pink elastic from an arts and crafts store near you and cut off the old elastic. Sew the new stuff on so it is comfortable.



Look at how the old elastic is laced it there is a complicated design- you don't want to be stuck with two completely different slippers! Just make sure not to do it too tight again.



How can I loosen the elastic from my ballet tights?palace theatre opera theater



I would just buy a new pair



and if not



buy a pair of dance



briefs, clip the tights open



at the the waistline



at two



points (like 4 inches in front



of the side seams) ...then



sew them to the



dance briefs in four spots



(at both sides and center-front



and center-back) (say. three



inches at each spot, so the



stitching won't pull out



and wear



them both together as a unit



under your leotard
You can`t loosen the elastic on ballet tights you have to buy a bigger size

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd