Thursday, December 10, 2009

My partner loves jazz ,just as I do ballet. Do you know a song where we can combind both styles for

The song can also work for tap and lyrical. We just need something with a *bang*. I'm grateful for any of your suggestions.



My partner loves jazz ,just as I do ballet. Do you know a song where we can combind both styles for a duet?sunshine



Please try the finale dance of the movie "Honey", the title is "Believe", its really fits. Its a combination of all dances and its really an inspiration music to those who love to dance.



My partner loves jazz ,just as I do ballet. Do you know a song where we can combind both styles for a duet?star theater opera theater



How about a remix of both? That might be interesting!
hey!!!maybe the song UNFAITHFUL by Rihanna ....in the beginng it plays a piano but then it drops a beat listen to it!!!
A lyrical dance and song would be ideal for you (which combines the two). These are some great lyrical dance songs.



Every Breath You Take - The Police



For Reasons Unknown - The Killers



The Scientist - Coldplay (they have a lot of good songs that are perfect for this)



Most anything by Within Temptation



If you want something more for a ballet solo or duet, I would suggest Angels by Within Temptation. It's hard to incorporate what is typically a classical dance with what is typically a freestyle dance, but I'm sure you guys will be great. Good luck!
There are things known loosely as "rock ballets" -- or ballet to rock/popular music. I've trained to rock and pop music in the past. Also you may want to check out rock instrumental groups like maybe the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I know they have some good renditions of Beethoven and Mozart, among others. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd