Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was wondering could gel pads used by ballet dancers still be worn with normal foot wear or would`n

also what about taping toes and wearing ouch pouches would they still fit and feel reasonably comfortable or would they they fit and feel comfortable and secure due to the shape of street footwear compared to pointe shoes



I was wondering could gel pads used by ballet dancers still be worn with normal foot wear or would`nt they fitglobe theater



I don't know, I have never tired it. My guess is that the shoes would be too loose to hold the pads in place.



My suggestion, try it during class or when you are at home practicing and see how it feels. If it works, YEY for you, if not, well at least you tried.



I was wondering could gel pads used by ballet dancers still be worn with normal foot wear or would`nt they fitoper opera theater



i dont know myself but i dnt see any reason why not so go for it x
If anyone is going to wear gel pads in their shoes - any shoes - they must be worn when the shoe is initially being sized and tried out. I hope that answers your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd