Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I wear socks with slip on flats/ballet shoes?

I've still been wearing all my flats with bare feet but now that it's getting colder out, I was wondering if they'd be ok with socks? One of the pairs i have is a loafer style with a mary jane buckle and I have another that's also a loafer style, but both have a lot of skin exposed before the toe area. The others are just those cheap ones you can get anywhere.



Can I wear socks with slip on flats/ballet shoes?performing show



Get those stocking that they have at shoe places, you know the ones that you put on when your trying on shoes when you don't have socks on. They just go over your feet and arent that noticable.



Can I wear socks with slip on flats/ballet shoes?opera score opera theater



I think it'd be okay. Set a statement. Make them look good! :D
Socks %26amp; leg warmers are a good look :D



But if you just wana wear socks, go for it ^_^
I have seen that done.
It doesnt look that good.



But if you do do it, dont wear white socks because that looks stupid.
no you cant wear socks on fsats or ballet shoes.ballet shoes are very bad looking with socks
No way ! Wearing socks with pumps is a big no ! For the leg warmers , you can consider it but DO NOT put socks with the pumps .. Please ! ^^
I don't think they'd look very good with socks but they do look adorable with leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd